Foundation strives to be responsive to the needs of all eligible
organizations and considers requests of any amount. There is no
formal application form.
are accepted throughout the year and will be awarded in June (deadline
for application by May 1) and in December (deadline for application by
Applicants will be notified whether or not
their grant request is approved at that time. Each organization
is limited to one application within a twelve-month period.
Applications should include:
Only one, unbound application is needed. Receipt of the application package is usually acknowledged within two weeks.
brief history of the organization and description of existing services
(if applicable, please include website address, current programs and
accomplishments, current number of staff, and volunteers, and current
population served, e.g., number served per year, geographic location,
socio-economic status, ethnicity, gender, or age)
- A description of the proposed program
- The specific dollar amount requested from the Foundation and date payment is needed
list of all entities asked to give financial support to the proposed
project (include their responses to date and dollar amount committed)
- A project budget including income and expenses
plan to evaulate the project (please include measurable, time-specific
goals, a description of information to be collected to measure progress
and how that information will be collected)
- A list of
trustees or directors and corporate officers that includes:
titles for board of directors, profession, ethnicity and gender
- Names and qualifications of staff involved with the proposed project
- The organization's current operating budget and year-to-date financial statements
- The last certified audit (if a young agency, send the last fiscal year's statements and the last IRS Form 990 filed)
- A copy of the latest verification of tax-exempt status from the Internal Revenue Service under Section 170 of the IRS code
Please address grant correspondence to:
Glaser Family Charitable Foundation
Attn: Cindy Bankston
1200 Ranch Dr.
Bonham, Texas 75418
Copyright © 2004 -
Glaser Family Charitable Foundation, All rights reserved.